Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2017

What Makes Me Proud


So the #swphotochallengejanuary for today was 'makes me proud'... This might just be a picture of a food diary (from Fox And Moon by the way!) and a SW book to some, but to me, still doing Sliiming World is what makes me proud. It's taken me a good while to get where I am and I'm still a way from where I want to be but the fact that I haven't thrown the towel in when it hasn't gone my way is what makes me proud.

I genuinely love Slimming World, it's changed my life. I love cooking again, I've tried fruit and veg I'd never have dreamed of putting on my plate. I've made friends that I'd never have met otherwise, I'm in a happy place, and I try and help and support anyone else wanting to do the same. The love and support that Slimming Worlders have for each other is amazing and I'm so proud to be a part of that. If I had the time and the money I would train to be a consultant without a doubt. Maybe one day! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment