Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Cous Cous for Breakfast! 

So i've seen a few recipes floating round that use COUS COUS for breakfast instead of Porridge Oats etc, saving your B choice to use for something else! I was a little skeptical about it but figured i'd give it a go and I was pleasantly surprised!

I simply added 100ml of boiling water to 100g of cous cous, added some salted caramel essence as I didn't have any vanilla and left for 5 mins to soak it up. It's as simple as that. You could obviously use different flavourings etc to suit you and I'll definitely be trying others.
I then simply added my muller light and my raspberries.

I made this at 7.45 am using frozen raspberries and ate it at 9.30am so even if you forget to do it the night before it can be thrown together in the morning, I imagine it soaks up a lot more overnight but it was still enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment