Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

FREE FOOD FEBRUARY - TASTER

So as it was taster last night and we'd been set the task of creating something SYN FREE... You ARE allowed to use your healthy extras but anything else is a no go. For those of you that have seen my previous tasters... I tend to make sweet things that are usually 1 syn or so, which meant I had to find something new to make...

I've made some Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes that are SYN FREE if using your cheese allowance! The original recipe I found can be seen here

I've made a few tweaks to make sure it works out as syn free so I will post my recipe below...


Ingredients
Frylight
1kg of baby potatoes, halved and quartered if large
120g of Cheddar Cheese (this recipe serves 4 so if split into 4 would be your A choice (you could use the lighter cheddar if you wanted more)
2 tsp of garlic granules
8 bacon medallions, cooked and thinly sliced
2 bunches of spring onions, chopped
2 tbsp. paprika
Salt flakes
Black pepper

Method
Line a slow cooker with foil and spray with frylight.
Add half the potatoes, half of the cheese, half the garlic, half of the cooked bacon, half the spring onions, and half the paprika
Season with salt and pepper
Repeat
Cover and cook on high until potatoes are tender, 5 to 6 hours. (The bigger your potatoes, the longer they'll need.)
About 20 to 30 minutes before serving, top with remaining cheese and bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment